Ophthalmology department is comprised of highly skilled ophthalmologists and professional staff who can provide a complete range of medical and surgical management of both routine and complex eye disorders.
Our specialty services include PHACO emulsification (suture less) with foldable intra ocular lens implantation, cornea and external disease, oculoplastic surgery, pediatric ophthalmology (squint corrections), retina & vitreous disorders and neuro ophthalmology. Our mission is the preservation of sight through excellence in patience care, education and research.
- Complete/total eye checkup.
- Refractive & squint correction
- Glaucoma work-up
- Applanation & non-contact tonometry for intra-ocular pressure measurement
- Automated perimetry or visual field analysis
- Optic disc & retina evaluation with slit lamp fundoscopy
- Cataract surgery including phacoemulsification
- Glaucoma surgery
- Eye banking & keratoplasty
Useful info and health tips
Top ten tips to safeguard your vision
- Wear sunglasses
- Don’t Smoke
- Eat a healthy diet
- Have a baseline eye exam by age 40
- Wear eye protection when playing sports or doing home repair jobs
- Know your family history
- Early intervention
- Know your eye care provider
- Contact lens care
- Be aware of eye fatigue