The general surgery department aims to provide the highest standards of surgical care and service to patients, and regards patient’s opinions and comments as extremely valuable as they help to identify areas of success and opportunities for improvement.
We provide outstanding surgical care to all patients in outpatient, inpatient and emergency department. Our team concept and honest, dedicated professional, skilled staffs (doctors, nurses, paramedical) help in delivering of top quality surgical care to the patients using modern cost effective using latest technology.
The department of general surgery offers general as well as laparoscopic services from highly qualified and experienced surgeons. The department provides entire spectrum of general surgeries through a team of experienced and committed surgeons. General surgical procedures include all minor and major cases with a vast range that includes head and neck surgery, hernia surgery, colorectal surgery and a list of other procedures.
More commonly performed procedures are as follows:
- Anal fissures, hemorrhoids, fistulae, other anal and anorectal procedures.
- Gastro-intestinal tract surgeries- intestinal resection and anastomosis including colectomy and abdominoperineal resection, lap surgeries for rectal prolapse, mesenteric cyst, mekel’s diverticulum, intraperitoneal and retroperitoneal tumors, cancers of gastrointestinal tract.
- Thyroid, other neck and face swellings.
- Breast surgeries for lumps and cancer.
- Cysts, lipomas, sinuses, in-growing toe nail, other small and large skin/ subcutaneous swellings.
- Circumcisions of newly born babies.
- Emergency surgeries: injuries and lacerations repair, trauma- blunt and penetrating abdominal or thoracic injuries. Abscess, liver abscess, intra-abdominal abscess, other infections including cellulitis.
- Hernia repair of abdominal wall and inguinal region, including incisional, femoral, ventral wall, umbilical etc. And wall tightening.
- Gall bladder and appendix removal.
- Basic and advanced laparoscopic procedures.
- Varicose veins.