The division of gastroenterology provides comprehensive care to patients with gastrointestinal and liver disorders. Regular outpatient services and inpatient consultations are provided by the department.
- 24 hour emergency & endoscopic services like for bleeders/ foreign body removal.
- DifficultERCP procedures- like large size stone extraction.
- Endoscopic peg placement for feeding.
- Cost effectiveness.
- Endoscopic unit : Our endoscopic unit is well equipped to manage all endoscopic procedures, colonoscopy procedures and ERCP’s specialized clinics are provided in the areas like – liver, pancreas and IBD.
- Endoscopy equipment’s E.R.C.P. Suite
- Sphincter tome and stone extraction baskets
- Precut papillotome
- Billiary dilators
- Various types of billiary stents
- Endoscopy Suite
- Shooter band ligator / sclerotherapy needle
- Foreign body removal devices
- Polypectomy snear
- Gold probe
- Argon plasma coagulation probes
- Pneumatic dilatation
- CRE balloon dilator
- C-arm unit (Siemens)
- Cautry machine with APC (ERBE)
- Boil’s apparatus for anesthesia
- Color printer & video recording of procedures