Urology is Superspeciality branch of surgery that focuses on diagnosing, treating and managing disorders of male and female urinary tracts and male genital system.
The Department of Urology at GMCH, Udaipur provide state of the art diagnostic and treatment facilities for various genito-urinary problems of infants, children, young and geriatric age group of patients.
Little attention can make a lot of difference!
- Urinary Symptoms.
- Hematuria (Blood in Urine)
- Pain Abdomen
- Sex Problems
- Stone disease
So if you experience any of the below...don't overlook them. Visit Geetanjali Hospital immediately.
World-Class Surgical skills in Urology at GMCH
Endoscopic minimal invasive surgery of urethra, prostate, bladder, ureter and kidneys.
- PCNL (Kidney stone removal)
- URS (Ureteric stone removal)
- Cystolithotripsy (Urinary Bladder stone removal)
- TURP (Prostate surgery)
- Ureteral Dilalation
- VIU (Treatment of Urethral Stricture)
- Ureterocele incision
- Deflux injection for VUR
- TURBT (Urinary bladder Tumor removal)
All ablative and reconstructive laparoscopy surgeries.
- Lap. Pyeloplasty
- Lap. Uretero‐ureterostomy
- Lap. Ureteric reimplant
- Lap. Vesico‐vaginal fistula repair.
- Lap. Simple & Radical Nephrectomy
- (Trans & Retroperitoneal)
- Lap. Ureterolithotomy
- Pediatric Urology Operation
- Stone Operation (URS/PCNL)
- Posterior Urethral Valve Fulgration
- Ureteric Reimplant
- Hypospadias repair
- Urology Operation in Female
- Vesico‐Vaginal Fistula Repair.
- Incontinence Surgery
- Urethral Dilatation
- Uro-oncology Surgery
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Par tial Nephrectomy
- Penile Cancer Surgery
- Testicular Cancer Surgery
- Pheochromo cy toma surgery
- Reconstructive Operation of Urethra
- Progressive Perineal Urethroplasty
- End to End Urethroplasty
- Buccal Mucosa Urethroplasty
- Or thotopic Urinary Diversion & ileal conduit
- Infer tility Management
- Varicocele surgery
- Sex/Erectile Problems.
Thulium 150W Laser
- Prostate Operation
- Prostate Encleation (ThuLEP)
- Prostate Vaporization (ThuLVP)
- Soft Tissue Surgery (PUV, VIU, Ureterocele Incision etc.)
- Bloodless Surgery
- Catheter is removed within 24-36 hrs
- Discharge from the hospital in 1 or 2 days
- The most suitable option for Heart & Kidney Patient
- Unique surgical options for patient suffering from coagulopathy conditions
Holmium -YAG 30W Laser & Flexible Ureteroscope
- Retrograde Intra-Renal
- Surgery (RIRS)
- Mini Perc (PCNL)
- Flexible Ureteroscopic
- T.U. Laser Cystolithotripsy
- Bloodless Surgery
- Early Discharge
- Incision free
- Punctureless Kidney Surgery
Useful info and health tips
Healthy tips for Urology department
Do you know that taking cranberry juice keeps away urinary tract infection.And taking promenade keeps your prostate healthy.Drink water and stay hydrated all the time. This will help flush the toxins out of your urinary system.